We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Have all of your friends been carping on about wanting to try a great new fish restauarant? But you've been leaving it to salmon else to book? We thought so, do it yourself with today's deal from The Italian Club Fish:
- For £36 get a two-course lunch for two with a glass of wine each -- brill-iant.
- Or pay £69 -- if you'd feel gilty, leaving people behind -- as the deal is valid for four.
- You could start with carpaccio di tonno and perhaps follow it with gran fritto misto, or maybe the linguine vongole -- served with clams, garlic, pasley, chilli, and white wine sauce.
- Head to the family-run restaurant located on Bold Street, Liverpool.
- Lunch available from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
The restaurant was nominated for a Gordon Ramsey best local restaurant award so don't be koi, click 'Buy Now' for this great oppor-tuna-ty.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 11 November, 2013