86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
We'll say one thing for the leisured classes: they sure know how to celebrate four o'clock. Become part of the upper crust for a while by focussing your monocle on today's deal from Puma Stirling Highland Hotel.
- For just £19 (a £57 value) two people will enjoy afternoon tea with full use of the hotel's spa facilities and robe and slipper hire.
- Or for £36 (a £114 value) double the fun with the same package for four.
- The experience itself? Everything you'd expect from such a well-bred establishment: succulent finger sandwiches, a rich assortment of cakes and fancies, scones with clotted cream and jam, and a pot of loose leaf tea.
- Before or after your afternoon tea, you can take a dip in the pool, relax in the sauna or steam room, or work out in the fitness suite.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Be a sort and tip the wink to today's offer before it's scone.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 9 October, 2013
Puma Stirling Highland Hotel
Afternoon Tea with Use of Hotel's Spa Facilities and Robe and Slipper Hire for Two (£19) or Four (£36) People
enjoy £38 savings
- from £19
up to 66%