86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
We'll say one thing for the leisured classes: they sure know how to celebrate four o'clock. Become part of the upper crust for a while by focussing your monocle on today's deal from Puma Stirling Highland Hotel.
- For just £19 (a £57 value) two people will enjoy afternoon tea with full use of the hotel's spa facilities and robe and slipper hire.
- Or for £36 (a £114 value) double the fun with the same package for four.
- The experience itself? Everything you'd expect from such a well-bred establishment: succulent finger sandwiches, a rich assortment of cakes and fancies, scones with clotted cream and jam, and a pot of loose leaf tea.
- Before or after your afternoon tea, you can take a dip in the pool, relax in the sauna or steam room, or work out in the fitness suite.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
Be a sort and tip the wink to today's offer before it's scone.
Enjoy By 9 October, 2013
Puma Stirling Highland Hotel
Afternoon Tea with Use of Hotel's Spa Facilities and Robe and Slipper Hire for Two (£19) or Four (£36) People
enjoy £38 savings
- from £19
up to 66%