• A jolly good meal in Brunswick at Mr & Mrs Howell
• Perfect date night for two or with friends for four
• Three-course meal for two, just $59 (usually $129)
• Three-course meal for four, just $118 (usually $258)
• Charcuterie board to share with a rustic terrine, jamon, rillettes, cornichon and crouton
• Choose a main meal each 'from the ocean' or 'from the farm'
• Go exotic with octopus salad or stay "traditional" with a slow roast pork belly
• Finish with a sweet treat each like mini doughnuts or rich Mexican chocolate mousse
• Each diner will also receive a glass of wine to accompany this delicious meal
• Fantastic 91% rating on Urbanspoon
A fairly new - and very welcome - addition to Sydney Road, Mr & Mrs Howell boasts a well-balanced menu with a slight Asian twist to suit every taste in a pleasant and inviting cafe-style restaurant. The nicely outfitted interior is as cool as their old-school logo and friendly service makes this a joint worth returning to.
Enjoy By October 10, 2013
Mr & Mrs Howell
Three-Course Meal with Charcuterie Board to Share, Mains, Dessert and a Glass of Wine Each for Two ($59) or Four ($118)
- from $59