You missed it This great deal for The Chelsea is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
A Stylish Affair on the AC Boardwalk
• A One-Night Stay for Two People in an Annex Avenue King Room or Up to Four People in an Annex Oasis Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxe Water King Room or Up to Four People in a Luxe Water Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
• Included Parking
When it comes to all-American resort towns, it doesn't get much better than Atlantic City. Home to the country's first boardwalk and the world's first seaside amusement pier, AC draws millions of visitors each year to its deep beaches, endless entertainment, and saltwater taffy. For those chasing more action than carnival games, the city is considered the gambling capital of the East Coast, with its neon-lit casinos dotting the skyline.
The first non-gaming hotel to hit the Boardwalk in more than four decades, The Chelsea—a boutique 20-story hotel featuring two restaurants and a few bars—sparkles with signature style, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower houses posh rooms appointed with one king or two queen beds, sleek and modern décor, and partial views of the Bay. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer one king or two queen beds as well as retro-cool balconies and bathrooms.
Drop into C5, the hotel's intimate club-within-a-club, for a handcrafted cocktail and some DJ-spun beats, then head next door to the casino at the Tropicana. Late night, make your way down to Teplitzky's, the hotel's classic diner, for a coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast. And before your stay is over, be sure to head for the 10,000-square-foot Sea Spa to soak in the Jacuzzis, unwind in the steam room, or bask in the sauna.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between July 1 - October 1; must book by August 7, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All on-property charges must be on room folio
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): July 3-4 and September 1
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
Emailing your gift? Write a message, select a theme, and hit send. The price you paid will not be displayed in the email.
special printed voucher
Delivering the gift in person? Choose a theme, print it out, and pass it along to that special someone. It’s that simple.
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between July 1 - October 1; must book by August 7, 2013
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• All on-property charges must be on room folio
• All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• Blackout date(s): July 3-4 and September 1
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2013
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms