• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Guestroom from Now through September 30 ($149)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Guestroom from October 1 to December 18 ($109)
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Life is good in Santa Fe. And it's not just the elevation—7,260 feet above sea level—that has residents walking on air: The City Different also found itself atop a 2011 list of the country's cleanest cities. And if opportunities for recreation are any indicator of a city's quality of life, New Mexico's capital is tops there, too. Add to that its rich history (it was founded in 1610), and it's as clear as the fresh mountain air that Santa Feans have it good.
Recently renovated, the AAA Four Diamond-rated Inn and Spa at Loretto offers rooms that glow in warm campfire hues that complement the area's appreciation for Native American folklore. Built upon the grounds where the Academy of Our Lady of Light (Loretto) once stood, the inn provides panoramic views of surrounding mountains, gardens, and the nearby historic district. Wrap yourself in a patterned blanket atop your soft bed to watch a movie on your 42-inch flat screen, or order a happy hour drink at the Living Room Lounge, and greet fellow travelers on a shared leather couch. Go for a morning swim in the heated outdoor pool, and then drink in-room tea while using the free Wi-Fi and iPod dock.
• Enjoy dinner at Luminaria while sitting on a lantern-lit patio that's across from The Loretto Chapel
• Wander the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or the Manitou Galleries
• Schedule a pampering treatment at the top-rated Spa at Loretto, a favorite of Condé Nast Traveler
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 18, 2013
Inn and Spa at Loretto
Discovering Santa Fe: The City Different
- from $109