Scenic Mullingar, County Westmeath, is best known for its lakes, but whether you're here for the fishing, the architecture, or sports facilities for everything from athletics to tennis, allow us to cast our line in your direction courtesy of this Escape to Annebrook House.
- Allow us to lure you in: you and a fellow troller will stay in an executive room at the luxury four-star hotel for one night for €69 (up to a €142 value), or two nights for €99 (up to a €237 value).
- You can even bring along a tiddler too, since one child under 12 shares your room for no additional charge.
- As part of your package, you'll enjoy a daily breakfast, as well as a main course each at Berty's Bar on one day.
- A late checkout is also included.
- Availability on Sunday to Thursday. There is a €30 supplement for guests wishing to stay on a Friday night.
- One child under 12 can stay in room free of charge (meals charged accordingly). Additional children are €25—cots are available.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
One- (€69) or Two-Night (€99) Co. Westmeath Hotel Stay for Two Adults with Breakfast and Main Course Each on One Night
- € 69