• A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, with Check-In Sunday through Thursday ($169)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard King or Two Queen Room, with Check-In Sunday through Wednesday ($329)
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the cowboy country of classic Texas—and then there's Lake LBJ. Thought of as one of the most picturesque bodies of water in the Highland Lakes, the spot has become a playground for thrill-seekers in search of water sports, championship-level golf, and canopy zipline tours. With the pink boulders of Granite Mountain in the distance and the green Bermuda grass that lines the resorts around the lake, this destination is a veritable kaleidoscope for the senses.
With guaranteed views of Texas Hill Country and Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel offers Texas-size accommodations and plenty of room to roam. Spread out on cozy furnishings as you take in views of Lake LBJ, the resort grounds, or the surrounding neighborhood.
"The resort spared no expense on its grounds, with [its] attention to aesthetic detail," says the Golf Channel, and its three acclaimed courses are no exceptions. Once you're finished on the green, drop your putter and head to the full-service spa, where you can calm tense muscles in a eucalyptus-scented steam room or relax during a soothing stone massage.
• Ride a WaveRunner on Lake LBJ
• Tee off on the property's Whitewater Putting Course
• Hike the trails near Granite Mountain
• Get a bird's-eye view of the area with a canopy zipline tour
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 5, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2013
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Blue Skies and Putting Greens on Lake LBJ
- from $169