• A One-Night Stay for Two in a NYLO LOFT King, Arriving Friday or Saturday ($149)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a NYLO Loft King, Arriving Thursday through Saturday ($239)
• $50 Food Credit to Terrace Bistro or SODA Bar
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Rising out of the central Texas prairie like a cowboy walking into the sunset, the shimmering skyscrapers of Dallas cast a long shadow. Inside the city, there's plenty of Lone Star attitude to bring out the Texan in all of us, from tangy barbecue to leather boots and live country music. Still, Big D has hardly escaped the commercial sheen of modernity, with upscale shopping and fine dining becoming a way of life in this the-bigger-the-better town.
If the graffiti-painted grand piano in the lobby is any indication, NYLO Dallas South Side's décor is as unique as the city itself. Loft-style rooms feature exposed brick walls, polished concrete floors, and high ceilings with a barnwood feel—alongside walls adorned with colorful local artwork and 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Head to the rooftop pool and sip on a cocktail from SODA Bar while admiring the gorgeous view of the Dallas skyline, or enjoy a meal filled with seasonal and local ingredients from the speakeasy-esque Terrace Bistro at this eco-friendly, Gold LEED-certified establishment.
• Explore the beautiful gardens of the Dallas Arboretum
• Check out furniture and artwork in the Dallas Design District
• Go next door and listen to live music at Poor David's Pub
• Hit up shops and museums in the Historic West End
• Explore the life of JFK at The Sixth Floor Museum
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2013
NYLO Dallas South Side
Swanky Digs and Skyline Views on the South Side
- from $149