The Mandinka People of West Africa believe that when you've mastered the nuances of the djembe drum, it can tell an emotional story. Let us tell you a tale about a satisfied LivingSocial customer who snares a banging deal with London African Drumming.
- For £9 (a £20 value) one person can enjoy an African drumming workshop, or five people for £43 (a £100 value).
- Add some more characters -- eight people for £69 (a £160 value), ten people for £87 (a £200 value), or 15 people for £129 (a £300 value).
- So, the plot? Well this one revolves around the djembe -- a rope-tuned goblet drum, played with bare hands -- but the story unfolds during a two-hour class of jamming and expert tuition in the basics of technique and rhythm.
- The setting? Brune Street, just off Commercial Street and a short walk from Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street stations.
- The genre? It's feel-good -- the drum circle has a warm, community-led atmosphere -- and lots of people find cooking up fun, exotic beats therapeutic.
- Classes are available on selected dates, mostly Tuesday evening and Saturday afternoons -- -email for more information.
And the hero? Well that's you, silly, unless there's a twist and you gift it to somebody else. Open up a new chapter in your life by thwacking the 'Buy Now' button. THE END.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 10 January, 2014