Tired of the same old options for eating out? Let us awake you from your slumber with today's deal from The Ethical Glass:
- For £14 (up to a £28.20 value) receive a sharing platter for two with a side order of bread, hummus, and oils and a choice of wine or beer each -- now that's got your attention.
- Or for £28 (up to a £56.40 value) push the boat out and take some friends as the same deal is available for four people.
- Choose from a number of delicious platter options, including a cheese ploughman's platter -- complete with cheese, pate, ham, porkpie, and pickles -- or the veggie platter -- cheese, pickle, hummus, falafel, breads, and oil.
- The stylish city centre restaurant is located on Harrington Street.
- Food is available Monday through to Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The ethical restaurant donates 5% of all profits to charity.
Don't snooze through this deal, set your alarm and wake up to a great way to eat out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 18 November, 2013
The Ethical Glass
Mixed Sharing Platter with Side and Wine for Two (£14) or Four (£28)
- from £14
up to 50%