80% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Tired of the same old options for eating out? Let us awake you from your slumber with today's deal from The Ethical Glass:
- For £14 (up to a £28.20 value) receive a sharing platter for two with a side order of bread, hummus, and oils and a choice of wine or beer each -- now that's got your attention.
- Or for £28 (up to a £56.40 value) push the boat out and take some friends as the same deal is available for four people.
- Choose from a number of delicious platter options, including a cheese ploughman's platter -- complete with cheese, pate, ham, porkpie, and pickles -- or the veggie platter -- cheese, pickle, hummus, falafel, breads, and oil.
- The stylish city centre restaurant is located on Harrington Street.
- Food is available Monday through to Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The ethical restaurant donates 5% of all profits to charity.
Don't snooze through this deal, set your alarm and wake up to a great way to eat out.
Enjoy By 18 November, 2013
The Ethical Glass
Mixed Sharing Platter with Side and Wine for Two (£14) or Four (£28)
enjoy £14.20 savings
- from £14
up to 50%