You missed it This great deal for Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B
A Farm-Fresh Experience in the Connecticut Hills
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Escape Kit
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Master Suite ($335), the Loft ($415), or the Gate House ($415)
• One Bottle of Wine
• Bella Alpacas T-Shirt and Storybook
• 50% Off One Yoga Class for Two
• Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The quaint hamlet of New Milford seems an obvious place to put down roots when you own a few dozen alpacas, pigs, sheep, chickens, roosters, two cats, and a couple of dogs. The animals need room to roam, and room they've got at New Milford's Bella Alpacas Farm and B&B. Set on 50 acres of peaceful property in the hills of western Connecticut, this working farm offers guests a chance to get away from the city, spread out in the country, and commune with nature. And it's all less than 80 miles from Manhattan.
Artisan log beds outfitted with hand-sewn quilts lend rooms a distinctly rustic feel, which is echoed during breakfast as farm-fresh eggs play the starring role of the morning. When you aren't roaming the property yourself, visiting with the animals, check out the Bella Alpaca store, which sells finely crafted alpaca-fiber clothing and accessories.
• Head for a yoga class at the on-site Bhakti Yoga Center
• Hit the wine trail for a sip at local vineyards
• Stop by Lucia Ristorante for fine Italian dining
• The nearby Institute for American Indian Studies features an authentic Indian village
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013