If you missed out on National Burger Day last week make sure you stop by The Yard to get your fill.
- For only £9 (up to a £19.90 value, for up to 55% off)two can pick a gourmet burger each, served with fries, salad garnish and coleslaw, whilst four can get involved for just £16 (up to a £39.80 value, for up to 60% off).
- You'll also enjoy 10% off all your drinks orders.
- Choose from more than 20 burgers from the extensive menu, including the Yard Burger with streaky bacon, cheddar cheese, onion rings, and tomato relish; or the Chorizo Kid with fried onions, goats cheese, and mushrooms.
- A small surcharge applies for the Ultimate burger.
- This contemporary gastro-pub can be found on Brook Street, two minutes walk from Ilkley station.
- You can choose to tuck in Monday to Saturday evenings.
Don't wait until next year's burger day, tuck in right now.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 15 January, 2014