You missed it This great deal for House of Wolf is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
House of Wolf
Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two with Champagne Cocktail Each
A night out with The Wolfpack might seem like fun but you run the risk of waking up with a missing tooth, your hotel room in disarray, and a tiger in your bathroom. For a less dramatic but equally exciting experience, head to House of Wolf for a five-course tasting menu with a 'champagne cocktail with a twist' each for two people for £49 (a £102 value).
- Make your way to Upper Street for a sumptuous feast prepared by one of the venue's talented guest chefs.
- Every month, House of Wolf welcomes a different pop-up restaurant headed up by some of the city's most talented and innovative chefs.
- The menu changes monthly, but you could find yourself chowing down on the likes of duck consommé with broad beans and artichoke foam, a tasting of pork with apple and haricot beans, and raspberry panna cotta with vanilla snow and home-made peach yoghurt.
- The expert mixologists will also whip you up a delicious 'champagne cocktail with a twist' -- the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
- Dine in either the Attic or Parlour, taking in the restaurant's effortless blend of contemporary style and Victorian-chic.
- House of Wolf is located within a gorgeous Victorian townhouse and was one of the city's first music halls back in the day. Bursting with character, it's the perfect place for dining with a difference.
Enjoy By 22 December, 2013