• A Four- ($500), Five ($625), or Six-Night ($750) Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from August 11 to October 31, 2013
• Or, a Four- ($570), Five ($713), or Six-Night ($855) Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from November 1 to December 20, 2013 or May 1 to June 30, 2014
• Or, a Four- ($872), Five ($1,090), or Six-Night ($1,308) Stay for Two in a Garden View Room from January 5 to April 30, 2014
• All Inclusive of All Meals, Snacks, Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily and Nightly Entertainment, and Tips and Taxes
• 20% Discount on Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Let's put it this way: Even people from Cozumel come to party in Playa del Carmen. One of Latin America's fastest growing communities—"Playa" to those on a first-name basis—is located along the Riviera Maya, where age-old Maya culture meshes with a chic resort scene. Graced with glamorous beaches and glitzy nightlife, this city on the Caribbean Sea is considered the gem of the Yucatan, sparkling with a spread of Old World sites and New World attitude.
Nestled on a gorgeous stretch of shoreline—just minutes from the shopping and restaurants of 5th Avenue—The Reef Coco Beach (formerly Grand CocoBay Playa del Carmen) possesses the unique quality of being close to the action, while feeling removed from the world. Your all-inclusive experience includes a garden-view room with air-conditioning and cable TV, as well as access to an array of on-site activities. Walk to the beach for snorkeling and kayaking, take a dip in the pool, or immerse yourself in the local culture with a salsa dancing class. Later, thrill your taste buds with authentic Italian cuisine at Rosinella.
The unique Yucatán ecosystem offers countless ways to explore Playa del Carmen. Hike and snorkel your way through Cenote Chaak Tun—a cave carved by the frequent precipitation in the area's rain forest—or stop by The Jungle Place, a spider monkey sanctuary where you can cuddle with these friendly primates. Later, climb the pyramid at Coba Mayan Village or peruse the upscale shopping and fine dining of 5th Avenue.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2019
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014
map & location
The Reef Coco Beach
Paradise Awaits on the Yucatán Peninsula
popular right now
Country Inn & Suites
A Romantic Evening in Winchester$89
A Dog's Day Out
Ruff Life: 3 Days of Dog Daycare + Initial Evaluation$33
Five Open-Play Passes$30
The Dance Academy of Loudoun
In the Groove: Five Week Kids' Summer Dance Class Package Including...$49
$40 of Authentic Japanese Sushi & More$20