The Italians know how to do romance, and luckily they know how to do food too. If you're looking to impress a loved one, or celebrate with family and friends, then Kayla Brasserie won't leave them blind to your Venetian charms.
- For just £29 (up to a £61.90 value, for up to 53% off) enjoy a two-course meal for two, comprising of a starter, main and glass of bubbly each.
- Or for £57 (up to a £123.80 value, for up to 54% off) add another two people to your party, with the same deal for four.
- The menu is packed full of Italian classics with a contemporary twist. Choose to start with king prawns in garlic and white wine perhaps, or deep-fried breaded brie.
- Next fall in love with mains such as sirloin steak with chips and peppercorn sauce, or a delicious pasta, pizza, or risotto dish.
- Find the restaurant in the heart of Bournemouth, just off the Lansdowne, a short walk from the seafront.
You might not speak Italian, but you'll be past(a) caring when you see this offer, so get in quick.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013