- Experience a bygone era of design and technology with this stylish retro headset for your mobile phone -- that's also perfect for making VoIP calls with your tablet, or computer.
- Now you can navigate your device, text, surf the web or book a meeting while calling.
- Designed for Native Union by David Turpin, the POP Phone is perfect if you're looking to add a dose of retro charm to your calls.
- Modelled on classic 1950s Bakelite phones, it's available in a variety of colours: green, yellow, gold, silver, purple, sky blue, pink, and white.
- The handset connects to your device via a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
- If you place your order with Native Union by August 30, standard delivery is available for £2.90; after this, tracked delivery is available for £5.
Click 'Buy Now' before this deal dials out.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 1, 2013
POP Phone Handset in Choice of Eight Colours
popular right now
Long Line Surf School
Half-Day Surfing Lesson with All Equipment Provided£10
Great Northern Hotel
Four-Star Comfort and Sea Views in Co. Donegal£59
Ciara Daly Makeup
Three-Hour Make Up Masterclass with Bubbly and Nibbles£29
A Trip to the Highlands of Co. Donegal£49
Rambles Along the Stunning Wicklow Way£49