The Escape Kit
• A Four- ($500) or Seven-Night ($875) Stay for Two Adults and One Child (Age 6 and Under) in a Cabana
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A collection of 450 islands dots the crystal waters of Belize Bay, and a stay on one of these secluded cayes is a private-island dream-come-true. "Running the entire length of the country's coastline, the Belize Barrier Reef is the second longest continuous barrier reef in the world," says Frommer's. "Here you will find some of the best snorkeling opportunities and scuba-diving sites in the world." Escape from reality with a trip to Fantasy Island, just a 30-minute boat ride from Dangriga Town, Belize.
With three sunny overwater cabanas, Fantasy Island Eco-Resort looks more like a floating dream than luxury resort. Each private cabana is equipped with two queen beds, a private bathroom, a small lounge area, and a deck with lounge chairs where you can spread out and soak in the cool reef breezes that thrive in the shade of the Maya Mountains.
• Embark on a snorkeling or diving adventure with PADI-certified instructors
• Take a kayak along the surface of the turquoise-blue Caribbean
• Go fly-fishing in the peaceful shallows
• Sup on island-inspired cuisine a stone's throw from your door
• Take a trip back in time with an excursion through Mayan ruins
• Explore the caverns of the legendary Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2013
Fantasy Island Eco-Resort
Comfort and Coral Come Standard On the Islands off Belize
- from $500