You missed it This great deal for The Deerfield Valley Inn is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
The Deerfield Valley Inn
A Timeless Treasure in Southern Vermont
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard ($249) or Deluxe Room ($279)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard ($349) or Deluxe Room ($379) between Now and September 15, with Registration for Two to The Green Mountain Adventure Challenge
• Daily Breakfast for Two
• Unlimited Cider, Tea, Cookies, and Cake
• $30 Credit Toward a Vermont State Historic Sites Pass
• $25 Voucher Toward a Future Stay
• $15 Voucher to the 1846 Tavern & Restaurant
Covered bridges and clapboard churches are just a few of the iconic features that make Dover a model Southern Vermont enclave. Nestled among the pine forests of the state's rolling Green Mountains, the town has attracted leaf-peepers and downhill skiers ever since the trails at nearby Mount Snow Ski Resort opened in 1952. Fortunately, this steeple-studded village hasn't lost any of its original New England charm: 18th- and 19th-century buildings still line the main street, housing an attractive collection of antique shops and historic taverns.
A crimson clapboard structure that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Deerfield Valley Inn has been welcoming weary travelers since Dover's days as a lumber mill town. Nine individually decorated guest rooms are air-conditioned in summer and warmed by wood fireplace in winter. Though each room boasts modern amenities like en-suite bathroom, and TV, 19th-century details remain in the wingback chairs, sleigh beds, and original millwork. Awaken to the aromas of home-baked scones, banana walnut pancakes, and maple-glazed ham—a hearty beginning to a day of hiking or skiing in the surrounding hills.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2013