For a peaceful and relaxing vacation, look no further than Sarawak, the Land of the Hornbills. As unique as this exotic bird, Kuching offers a blend of diverse culture with modern and traditional charms, set against a backdrop of breath-taking landscapes. For a majestic treatment at this capital of Sarawak, repose yourself at the Riverside Majestic Hotel, which overlooks the serene Sarawak River. Located at the heart of the city, the hotel is an ideal place for leisure while experiencing the pulse of this modern center.
Experience a rejuvenating stay at either the Superior or Deluxe Room. Both chambers provide comfort and panoramic views of the city and the Kuching Waterfront while offering modern amenities for your pleasure. Each room features individually controlled air-conditioning, in-room safe, a private bathroom, television with satellite channels, coffee/tea maker, mini bar, IDD telephone and more.
You're in for a palatable adventure here as the hotel offers three delicious dining venues. Experience a variety of international and local fare amid the comfortable setting of Café Majestic, the hotel's main restaurant. For two tastes in one place, head to the River Palace Restaurant and Coca Restaurant. Providing two restaurants in one venue, guests have the option of feasting on delightful Chinese cuisine or the popular Thai steamboat with the famous Coca sauce. Meanwhile, the Club Lobby Lounge is the place to wind down with your favorite drink while enjoying some music. All restaurants are certified Halal.
Situated in the center of Kuching's business, entertainment, dining and shopping district and just 20 minutes drive from the Kuching International Airport, you'll find the hotel as more than just a convenient stay. Nearby tourists attractions such as the Chinese Museum, Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple and Fort Margherita are perfect spots to take some memorable snapshots. For some souvenir bargaining hot spot, just head over to the Main Bazaar where you'll find a variety of unique goods. The adjacent Riverside Shopping Complex offers another spending option for shopaholics. Jog at the nearby Reservoir Park or The Amphitheatre, and visit the Sarawak Museum along the way. Don't forget to grab a holiday photo opportunity with the famous Cat Family Statue!
What You Get:
Offer 1: (RM265) Superior Room for 2
Offer 2: (RM290) Deluxe Room for 2
- Breakfast for each person
• Voucher valid from 14 August 2013 - 31 December 2013
• Reservation must be made within 5 working days from the day of purchase; subject to room availability
Additional Terms & Conditions:
• Voucher is redeemable right after you receive it (you will receive your voucher immediately upon successful payment); Please call 03-2297 3388 customer service line for more information
• Check-in: 3.00pm / Check-out: 12.00pm
• Pets are not allowed
• Valid for MyKad holders and foreigners
• Combine vouchers to extend stay
• Printed vouchers must be presented upon redemption for verification purposes
• No refund permitted once voucher is purchased
• No amendments allowed after confirmed reservation; voucher subject to forfeiture for cancellation, no-show or unused voucher
1) To redeem, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Guest Name & Check-in Date' with your:
- Mobile number
- Email address
- IC number (Malaysian citizens only) / Passport Number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Number of rooms
- Number of nights
- Attached LivingSocial Voucher(s)
2) Upon confirmation of your booking, an accommodation voucher will be issued and is required to be presented upon arrival
Enjoy By 31 December 2013
Riverside Majestic Hotel, Kuching
[Instant Redemption] (RM265) Superior Room / (RM290) Deluxe Room: 2D1N Stay + Breakfast for 2