You missed it This great deal for Brooklyn Cafe is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Pulled Pork Meal with Sides for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Doing things the American way in the kitchen means big portions, bursting with flavour. Check out these USA-mazing offers from Brooklyn Cafe.
- For just £15 (up to a £37.96 value, for up to 60% off) two can enjoy a two-course pulled pork meal with sides.
- Or for £30 (up to a £75.92 value, for up to 60% off) make that the same deal for four people.
- To start choose from chicken or buffalo wings, or a range of sides from the grill menu.
- For your main, feast on a 300g pulled pork bun, served with fries, coleslaw, and macaroni cheese with bacon -- Or if you prefer your pork more petite, take a 150g pulled pork bun with all the trimmings, and combine with a side of your choice.
- The pulled-pork is smoked for an average of eight hours before serving, leaving it full of flavour.
- Vegetarian options are also available.
- This popular restaurant, which can be found on Minard Road, just a few minutes walk from Crossmyloof station, has a bring-your-own-bottle policy -- corkage fee applies, see fine print for details.
To toast the founding fathers, click 'Buy Now' and start living the American dream.
Enjoy By 3 December, 2013