You missed it This great deal for Cove Haven Resort is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Nutrisystem Dinners My Way® 28-Day Plan
Will, Living Will, and Power of Attorney Package
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
$40 to Spend on Inflatable Couch Products
Cove Haven Resort
Lakeside Romance in the Poconos
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Juliette Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($189)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Cove Harbour Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Garden of Eden Apple Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($239)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Juliette Suite, Arriving on Fridays ($479)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cove Harbour Suite, Arriving on Fridays ($489)
• Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Garden of Eden Apple Suite, Arriving on Fridays ($639)
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked away in the pastoral Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania, beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack serves as a recreational hub for the communities that surround it. The nine-square-mile lake is stocked with bass, trout, perch, and catfish, drawing anglers from all over the state. Boating, swimming, and waterskiing prove popular in the warm weather, while ice skating and even ice fishing take over when the water freezes. Its 52 miles of forested shoreline provide ample opportunity for wildlife viewing, too.
Cove Haven Resort sits on a secluded cove on the lake, the perfect location for a lovers' retreat. Whether for a honeymoon or simply a weekend trip, the private suites, restaurants, recreational facilities, and even a nightclub make this intimate hideaway perfect for you and your special someone. Each suite features a heart-shaped whirlpool for two, a round king-size bed, TV, Bose Wave radio, and more. The suites each offer their own unique features—some have celestial ceilings, for example—as well.
The resort has plenty to offer beyond the suites. Before indulging in a romantic candlelit dinner at the Colosseum Restaurant—where the menu changes nightly—sip cocktails at Lookout Lounge, affording stellar views of the lake. The Sports Palace is stocked with indoor tennis and racquetball courts, while the Harbourside Health Club and Spa provides workout equipment, an indoor swimming pool, and two free-form whirlpools. And when it comes time for evening entertainment, the Champagne Palace Nightclub dishes out live music, standup comedy, and dancing.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 21, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013