• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from August 21 to October 31, 2013 ($520); November 1 to December 20, 2013 ($600); January 5 to April 30, 2014 ($928); or May 1 to June 30, 2014 ($600)
• Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from August 21 to October 31, 2013 ($650); November 1 to December 20, 2013 ($750); January 5 to April 30, 2014 ($1,160); or May 1 to June 30, 2014 ($750)
• Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room from August 21 to October 31, 2013 ($780); November 1 to December 20, 2013 ($900); January 5 to April 30, 2014 ($1,392); or May 1 to June 30, 2014 ($900)
• All Inclusive of Meals and Snacks, Domestic Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities, Nightly Entertainment, Kids' Activities, Taxes, and Service Fees
• 20% Discount on Spa Services
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Graced with glamorous lagoons and glitzy nightlife, it's no wonder that Playa del Carmen—"Playa" to those on a first-name basis—is considered the gem of the Yucatan. Her white-hot beaches and Mayan ruins of Tulum lure visitors from all over, and that's just during the day. After hours, get the skinny on the best dance floors and local hangouts. Let's put it this way: Even people from Cozumel come to party in Playa. This beachfront city on the Caribbean Sea dazzles with a mix of Old World sites and New World attitude. She's a real stunner.
While The Reef Playacar Resort & Spa is located just minutes from the shops on 5th Avenue—Playa's main promenade—you won't find much need to leave this scenic haven. Your all-inclusive stay features three meals a day at almost any of the resort's restaurants and bars, and your air-conditioned Standard Room comes complete with a TV, one king or two double beds, and a fridge that's stocked with ice-cold beer and soft drinks upon your arrival. Just outside your door awaits a host of amenities: Float lazily in one of two swimming pools; take dance lessons with your date; or set off on a bicycling, paddleboarding, or kayaking adventure.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013
The Reef Playacar Resort & Spa
In Playacar, Paradise Is All-Inclusive
- from $520