• A Four- ($641) or Five-Night ($788) Stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite for Two Adults (Two Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat Free) between August 1 and October 15, 2013
• Or, a Four- ($694) or Five-Night ($868) Stay in a Deluxe Junior Suite for Two Adults between October 16 and January 31, 2014
• Or, a Four- ($979) or Five-Night ($1,224) Stay in a Family Two-Bedroom Suite for Two Adults (Two Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat Free) between August 1 and October 15, 2013
• Or, a Four- ($1,052) or Five-Night ($1,316) Stay in a Family Two-Bedroom Suite for Two Adults (Two Kids 12 and Under Stay and Eat Free) between October 16 and January 31, 2014
• All-Inclusive of Meals and Alcoholic Beverages by the Glass
• 50% Off Tours and Activities with Cabo Adventures
• Taxes and Service Included
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cabo is what you make it. Bachelor party with your buddies? Cabo. Destination wedding on the beach? Cabo. Sunset honeymoon with your sweetie? Cabo. Ziplining, scuba diving, four-wheeling? Cabo, Cabo, Cabo. Set on the southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, this former fishing village has come into its own over the last 30 years, luring travelers with all-inclusive resorts, high adventure, and 80-degree weather—not to mention 70-degree water—throughout the year. So, how will you Cabo?
At the all-inclusive Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, just a short stroll from the sizzling nightlife of downtown and the warm, golden sands of Medano Beach, you'll be surrounded by everything that makes Cabo a world-class vacation town. Settle into your spacious suite—featuring a kitchenette, sitting area, and nightly turndown service—with a sparkling welcome drink upon arrival. You'll awake to tantalizing views of the marina or pool from your private balcony, then indulge in an alfresco breakfast of fresh fruit juices, European-style pastries, and omelets cooked to order at the resort's La Palapa Restaurant & Bar or at any of the Marina Golden Zone restaurants.
Then, hit the beach just steps from your suite. Cool off afterward with a dip in the Sea of Cortez or a little air-conditioned retail therapy at the Luxury Avenue Mall's designer boutiques. In the evening, you'll find the best dining in Cabo as you take advantage of the all-inclusive access to the Marina Golden Zone's restaurants, which range from sushi and pasta to Mexican and American. Take advantage of your discount with Cabo Adventures—the company offers everything from swimming with dolphins to sailing excursions. And, in case you haven't been pampered enough, treat yourself to a Swedish massage or after-sun body treatment at the European spa.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013
Marina Fiesta Resort
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa:
- from $641