You missed it This great deal for Cineworld is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two, Four, or Six Cineworld Tickets for 2D or 3D Film at Choice of Cinema, Including London West End (From £12)
96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Put down the ancient DVD that you've seen a dozen times already, then call up your handsome hero, your leading lady, or your trusty comedy sidekick... because we're rolling out the red carpet for this deal from Cineworld.
- Direct just £12 (up to a £19.80 value) our way, and you can enjoy two tickets to your choice of 2D film. Or get four tickets for £24 (up to a £39.60 value), or six tickets for £35 (up to a £59.40 value). Valid at any UK Cineworld outside London.
- Or for £13 (up to a £19.63 value) you can choose two tickets to a 3D movie, at any UK Cineworld outside London.
- Four tickets will set you back just £26 (up to a £39.26 value), and six just £38 (a £58.89 value).
- If you're on-location in London, £14 (up to a £22.80 value) will secure the rights to two 2D movie tickets outside of the West-End.
- Get four tickets for £28 (up to a £45.60 value) or six for £41 (up to a £68.40 value).
- Experience the magic in 3D and get two tickets to a London cinema, excluding the West End, for £16 (up to a £26.20 value), four for £32 (up to a £52.40 value), or six for £47 (up to £78.60 value).
- If it's the glitz and glamour of central London you're after then visit a West End cinema and get two tickets for a 2D film for £15 (up to a £24.20 value), four tickets for £30 (up to s £48.40 value), or six tickets for £44 (up to a £72.60 value).
- Or, go all out with two tickets to a 3D film in the West End for £16 (up to a £30.20 value), four for £32 (up to a £60.40 value), or six for £47 (up to a £90.60 value).
- Once you have received your voucher, you'll receive instructions on how to make your advance booking at the Cineworld booking site.
Click 'Buy Now' before the end credits roll on this offer, to set your sights on the big screen.
Enjoy By 20 November, 2013