Dream of taking fabulous photos but scared to release the fail-safe 'auto' button on your camera? Then make your way to PhotoBarn Photography for a fun-filled lesson.
- For just £29 (a £195 value), start taking amazing pictures with a full-day 'how to use your digital SLR' beginners' digital photography course, including lunch.
- Take a buddy along for £56 (a £390 value) with the same course for two people.
- Want to advance your skills? For £39 (a £195 value), enjoy an a full-day advanced Out and About Portraits location portraiture class for one person, or £76 (a £390 value) for two people.
- The beginners' tutorial will take you through all the basics, from getting to know your camera's various modes to finding out about apertures and shutter speeds.
- Choose to take the advanced course and you will learn how to take expert portraits while on-location -- use the weather to your advantage, learn how to select backgrounds, and make the most of lighting.
- Both courses take place in the training suite and the grounds of Lee Moor.
- Courses also include a light lunch and drinks throughout the day to keep the creative juices flowing.
Conquer your photo phobias and click on 'Buy Now' today.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 23 February, 2014
back by popular demand:
Full-Day Beginners' Digital Photography Course with Lunch for One (£29) or Two (£56) or, Full-Day Advanced Out and About Portraiture Class with Lunch for One (£39) or Two (£76) People
- from £29
up to 85%