85% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As summer parties fade into the distance it's time to get a head-start on your new fitness regime: Time to get moving with MoveGB. They've teamed up with Bristol's top fitness venues to give you a cross functional training 'Drop a dress size' fitness programme. Try it for a month for £20 (a £40 value):
- The 'Drop a Dress Size' programme covers military boot camp, Pilates, group cycling, boxing circuit, Zumba, and fitness yoga in six different venues across Bristol. The deal also includes a full MoveGB membership which means you have use of all MoveGB partner venues at no additional charge -- there are hundreds of venues across Bristol and Bath.
- All venues are local, so will be easy to fit into your daily routine, and are run by highly qualified instructors and trainers.
- Your month-long membership to MoveGB, entitles you to unlimited attendance to all classes, gym passes and court hire at no additional charge in a range of venues -- see fine print for main venues.
- See the website for more info.
- The package is suitable for beginners, intermediates, and advanced members.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 15 January, 2014
back by popular demand:
Four-Week 'Drop a Dress Size' Fitness Package
enjoy £20 savings
- from £20