Sometimes, finding the best present means going off the beaten track a little. Put a smile on the face of even the family stick-in-the-mud with today's deal from Offroaddriving.ie.
- €55 (a €155 value) will set hearts racing with an off-road driving experience for one person.
- Alternatively, pay €99 (a €310 value) and two people can enjoy the 90-minute experience together.
- Or for just €149 (a €465 value), three people can share in the fun.
- The off-road driving centre is located on the grounds of Killashee House Hotel and has 200 acres of farm land where you'll learn to plough -- in a specially modified Land Rover Discovery -- through rolling fields, streams, and lakes, with the help of an expert instructor in the passenger seat.
- Sessions take place on Saturdays -- please see fine print for details.
Plot a course for the 'Buy Now' and wow your loved one's with a unique gift.
Want more? Check out the Offroaddriving.ie on Facebook.
Enjoy By January 20, 2014