Office politics can be hard to get your head around but luckily with today's deal from Blue Mountain Training Solutions getting to grips with software in the office is easy. For £19 (a £100 value) get a Microsoft Excel 2010 For Dummies® e-learning course.
- You'll cover the basics of creating spreadsheets, using formulas and functions, and formatting worksheets.
- In each lesson you'll find expert instruction, interactive quizzes, hands-on activities, and a way to review topics so you can progress at your own pace.
- You can work through the courses online, wherever and whenever you want.
- Suitable for complete beginners, or those who just need a timely reminder.
- Excel software not included, however this is not essential to complete the training course; Google Chrome internet browser required.
Hit 'Buy Now' and you could soon find yourself climbing to the top of the career ladder in no time.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 23, 2013
Blue Mountain Training Solutions
Microsoft Excel 2010 For Dummies® E-Learning Course
popular right now
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19
Everest World Buffet
All-You-Can-Eat International Buffet for Two£13
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
KSkin Professional Skin Care Consultants
Three (£69) or Six (£90) Sessions of 'Non-Surgical Lipo'; OR Six Se...£69