86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When an orchestra comes together to play a concerto, everything seems in perfect harmony. That's exactly the kind of vibe you'll find at Caffé Concerto, too.
- Pluck £22 from your purse and you and a friend will enjoy afternoon tea.
- Tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, assorted tarts, and choose from a selection of teas.
- For a really luxurious treat, add a glass of bubbly and enjoy champagne afternoon tea for two for £29.
- If it's a hearty weekend treat you're after, then for £22 two people will enjoy a Sunday roast.
- Choose from roast chicken or beef along with all the trimmings, and enjoy with a glass of wine, a beer, or a soft drink.
- Visit either the Tottenham Court Road or One New Change branch.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 5 December, 2013
Afternoon Tea for Two (£22), Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£29), or Sunday Roast with Wine for Two (£22)
- from £22