86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When an orchestra comes together to play a concerto, everything seems in perfect harmony. That's exactly the kind of vibe you'll find at Caffé Concerto, too.
- Pluck £22 from your purse and you and a friend will enjoy afternoon tea.
- Tuck into a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones, assorted tarts, and choose from a selection of teas.
- For a really luxurious treat, add a glass of bubbly and enjoy champagne afternoon tea for two for £29.
- If it's a hearty weekend treat you're after, then for £22 two people will enjoy a Sunday roast.
- Choose from roast chicken or beef along with all the trimmings, and enjoy with a glass of wine, a beer, or a soft drink.
- Visit either the Tottenham Court Road or One New Change branch.
Enjoy By 5 December, 2013
Afternoon Tea for Two (£22), Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two (£29), or Sunday Roast with Wine for Two (£22)
- from £22