It's no wonder today's deal from Prego Pizzeria is hot property -- they're cooking up Italian quality pizza on the forno legna, a sizzling wood-burning oven from Tuscany.
- For a scorching £14 (up to a £28.90 value, for up to 52% off) get steamed up with a meal for two.
- While £28 (a £57.80 value, for up to 52% off)gets a meal for four.
- Dig into a main dish and a glass of wine each at the friendly city centre eatery.
- All this elegance and tradition is passionately fired up just opposite the junction of Wakefield West train station, where locals and visitors alike are raving about the distinctive Italian flavours.
- On the menu, you'll find homemade authentic classics such as lasagne and cannelloni, and a huge variety of crisp baked pizzas.
Handle today's smoker with care, but be warned: it'll go like hotcakes.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By March 2, 2014
back by popular demand:
Main Course and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£14) or Four (£28) People
up to 52%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Moroccan Tagine with Wine and Cous Cous for Two (£25) or Four (£49)£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
The Yard Ilkley
Choice of Gourmet Burger for Two (£9) or Four (£17) People; or Two-...£9
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29