Whether you're chop, chop, chop, chop, chopping or dice, dice, dice, dice, dicing, food prep can be exhausting. See if you can make it as easy as pie with a Multi-Function Blender for just £23 (a £69.99 value) from Mooch.
- The kit comes with two blades; a cross blade for chopping, grating, and blending, and a flat blade for whipping and grinding.
- You'll also get one mini bullet blender and a bullet juicer small enough to use in cups and mugs.
- All blades are stainless steel, dishwasher proof, and designed to stay sharp.
- Each set includes two dishwasher and microwave-safe cups as well as four party mugs with colourful comfort lip rings.
- The cups and the mugs also come with two resealable lids to keep your culinary creations fresh.
- A £5.99 delivery charge applies.
- Why not treat a budding chef to this great gift?
All you have to do is click 'Buy Now' before this deal boils over.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 19, 2013
popular right now
Carromena Activity Centre
Posh Glamping Experience for Families or Friends£109
Lakeside Holiday Homes
A Friendly Lakeside Gathering in Beautiful County Clare£129
Haircut and Blow Dry (£11), or Seven-Step, 'Million Dollar Brows' T...£11
The Gateway Hotel
A Relaxed Pace of Life in Co. Mayo£59
Lolita Indian Restaurant
Starter, Main, and Rice Each for Two (£20) or Four People (£39)£20