You missed it This great deal for Revere Hotel Boston Common is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
$25 for a 1-Year Sam’s Club Savings Membership ...
Boston - Metrowest$155$25
DNA Self Discovery Starter Map Kit
Boston - Metrowest$89$29.99
15 Bottles of Rose Wines
Boston - Metrowest$250$69.99
DNA WorldView Test
Boston - Metrowest$249$97.99
Revere Hotel Boston Common
Revolutionary Design on Boston Common
93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($125) or Fridays and Saturdays ($139)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
• Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite with On-Site Parking, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
• Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With all its Tea Parties and bars where everybody knows your name, Boston has long been a bustling hub for the common man. Steeped in history, the Beacon Hill neighborhood takes visitors back a few centuries with quaint Federal-style row houses lining narrow, gas-lit streets. The brick sidewalks provide the right footing for a chic, modern lifestyle, and Boston trend-setters frequent the bars, bistros, and bodegas that fall in the shadow of the hilltop Massachusetts State House.
You'll get a taste of the stylish scene a stone's throw from historic Boston Common with this Escape to Revere Hotel Boston Common, named one of the Top 10 New U.S. Hotels of 2012 by Gayot. The contemporary-chic property took its design inspiration from the city's revolutionary legacy, teaming with local designers and brands to bring visitors a uniquely Boston experience.
Guest rooms wow with grand quilted headboards, luxurious fabrics, and sleek fixtures. If you can get down with high tech, you'll be delighted with flat-screen HDTVs and iPad-docking stereo systems. And as impressive as the interiors are, private balconies give them a run for their money with sweeping views of the Boston skyline.
Just a block from the Revere is Boston Common, established in 1634, making it the oldest park in the United States. At nearly 50 acres, this American landmark hosts ice skating on the Frog Pond during winter and is also the anchor of the Freedom Trail. Those with a retail habit and holiday shopping to do can check out the high-end stores of Harvard Square or the boutique-filled Newbury Street.
Back at the hotel, snag a table for two at Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar. Here, fresh seafood is handpicked from the docks each morning and pastas are all homemade each day. You can try the rich porcini mushroom tortellini or take on the chilled seafood tower—oysters on the half shell, chilled lobster tail, spicy Maine crab, Cape Cod scallop ceviche, and Lemoncello shrimp cocktail.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 23 and February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 48 hours in advance and online
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 72 hour cancellation applies for eligibility to rebook; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; max occupancy in a Superior Room with 2 queen beds is 4 all other rooms it is 2
- Bed type subject to availability
- Call in-house reservations at 617-457-2683 between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST with any questions including rates for additional people
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
• Only valid for stays between November 23 and February 28, 2014
• Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made at least 48 hours in advance and online
• Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
• 72 hour cancellation applies for eligibility to rebook; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Voucher valid for up to 2 adults; max occupancy in a Superior Room with 2 queen beds is 4 all other rooms it is 2
• Bed type subject to availability
• Call in-house reservations at 617-457-2683 between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST with any questions including rates for additional people
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
• Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms