You may be the perfect casting for the white swan, yes... but to really feel today's deal from The Black Swan in your belly, you will need to let go.
- Let go of £12 (a £25.90 value) and be at one with a full Sunday roast lunch with all the trimmings for two people.
- Or free yourself of £22 (a £51.80 value) and get the same deal for four people.
- Alternatively, pay £13 (a £27.90 value) and get an evening meal for two people -- or it's £26 (a £55.80 value) for four people.
- Delectable dishes include home battered scampi tails with handcut chips and salad, chili con carne or sausages with mashed potato, garden peas and rich gravy.
- In the coveted role of 'the diner' you will instantly relax into being a part of the beautiful, highly regarded country inn in Fearby Masham, Ripon.
- Scenic surrounds, a friendly atmosphere, and a gourmet ensemble of local produce are well worth a half hour's drive from Harrogate.
- Would make a plié-sing gift voucher for a friend.
No need to stay on your toes, we're making you the lead in today's deal -- you'd be mad not to take it.
Want more? Check out The Black Swan on Twitter.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 14, 2014