• Freak out over today's deal from Lantern Ghost Tours
• Take the spooky Pentridge Prison Ghost Tour for just $24 (value $48)
• Walk in the footsteps of notorious Chopper Read
• Discover where famous outlaw's Ned Kelly's remains were interred
• 44 bodies are buried on on-site so it's no wonder the building is haunted by its past.
• Who's who of Australia's underworld, including Squizzy Taylor, lived at Pentridge
• Pentridge Prison was home to Australia's hardest and longest serving prisoners.
• Plus experience the final moments of the last man to be executed in Australia
• Pentridge is one of Australia's most infamous prisons - visit if you dare
• With over 1,500 Facebook fans, the tours are hugely popular
Enjoy By March 13, 2014
back by popular demand:
Lantern Ghost Tours
Take a Walk on the Spooky Side with the Pentridge Prison Ghost Tour
- from $24