We love that you're living social so much we've collected all of your favourite deals and brought them back! This was one of our most popular experiences, so if you missed it last time, now's your chance.
• Discover the city from the water with Melbourne River Cruises
• City and Williamstown cruise for one person is $13 (usually $29)
• City and Williamstown cruise for two people is $25 (usually $58)
• City and Williamstown cruise for a family is $34 (usually $75)
• Family pass is valid for two adults and two children under 14 years
• Soak in the spectacular scenery and water views along the Yarra
• Travel along Melbourne's shipping channels and Docklands
• Fantastic way to experience the historical area and local attractions
• Cruises run between 1.5 to two hours and set sail seven days a week
• Award-wining industry leaders with over 25 years experience
• With over 2,100 Facebook followers you can be sure of some smooth sailing!
• Today's deal is sure to float the boat of locals and visitors alike!
Enjoy By February 27, 2014
Melbourne River Cruises
See Melbourne from the Water with a Return City and Williamstown Cruise for One ($13), Two ($25) or the Family ($34)
popular right now
Florina's Greek Tavern
Decadent Four-Course Greek Banquet Dinner for Two including Dessert...$42
Three-Course Indian Dinner for Two ($29), Four ($58) or Six ($87) i...$29
Bergamo at Porcupine Ridge
Fairytale Cottage Romance Near Indulgent Daylesford - less than $60...$239
Five One-Hour Small Group Pilates Classes plus a Solo Assessment$49
Sweat it Out with 10 Boot Camp Training Sessions$29