£40 to Spend on Designer Dress Hire
what you get
It's a sad fact that the tale of 'girl meets perfect wardrobe' often ends tragically with 'girl meets price tag'. Until, that is, you pay the magical price of £20 and get a £40 voucher to spend with the fashionista's fairy godmother: GirlMeetsDress.com.
- Featured in the likes of Grazia, Cosmopolitan, and Elle, the service allows you to hire designer dresses for up to seven nights.
- Spend your voucher on or towards hiring of a dress from a choice of more than 150 designers, including Marc Jacobs, Herve Leger, Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham, and many, many more.
- Perfect for special occasions, the service even allows you to order multiple dresses so you can try before you buy and get refunded for the ones that aren't suitable.
- You can place your order up to three months in advance, perfect if you've already got an event in the diary and want to tick getting your outfit sorted off the list.
- Dresses are delivered in a luxury box for £9.95, which includes return after hire.
You don't need a spell to look like a fairytale princess at your next social engagement, you just need to click on the magic words: 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By 3 November, 2013
What does this mean?
After purchasing, you'll receive a code to fulfill this order on the seller's website where you’ll pay an additional shipping fee not included in your LivingSocial price.