89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Upon hearing "East of Leeds" you would be forgiven for picturing a trip along the M62, but today's deal from East Bar and Grill is a lot more exciting than a trek up the motorway, and comes with an in-car-edible discount to boot.
- For just £14 (a value of up to £36.40, for 62% off), two people can enjoy a starter, and a main course each from the award-winning menu.
- Or for £24 (up to a £72.80 value for up to 67% off), treat your friends to a road trip and enjoy the same for four people.
- Choose dishes such as kebab e Seekh, charcoal-grilled chicken in creamy tomato sauce, and gobi gosht karahi -- a lamb and cauliflower dish cooked with onions, tomatoes, herbs, and spices transported to you in a sizzling wok.
- The funky space in Pudsey has a contemporary design and a modern menu, along with friendly and helpful staff who are always at your services.
- Lunch available seven days a week; evening meals available Sunday to Thursday.
Flyover to the 'Buy Now' button and get in the fast lane to a great meal, you may be overtaken with disappointment if you miss out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 24 April, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
East Bar and Grill
Two-Course Indian Meal for Two (£14) or Four (£24) People
enjoy £22.40 savings
- from £14
up to 61%