Fashion makes the world go round, as women swoon for the latest trends and designer outfits, but as Brux Hair and Beauty will tell you, nails are just as important -- and you'll look fabulous with today's deal.
- Pay £9 (a £18 value) and receive a manicure including cuticle work, a hand and arm massage and a file and polish.
- For just £10 (a £20 value) Shellac nails for your fingers are on the runway.
- Or £10 (a £20 value) will grant you 'Fake Bake' spray tan.
- You'll also get 30% off further treatments.
- The salon's therapists showcase couture nail talent with the treatment that could keep fashionista fingernails chip- and smudge-free for up to two weeks.
- The girly salon is perfectly located too, just a brief catwalk from Knaresborough Rail Station -- and offers free parking.
Score an exclusive designer deal -- click 'Buy Now' and you'll be fit for the frow (that's front row, darling).
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 21 February, 2014