As children, we would stare out of the window of class and dream of getting away—and as adults, not a lot has changed. And while the Chandlers might have begun life as a schoolhouse, with its fabulous location on the untamed Isle of Bute coastline, this is as far from the daily grind as you could get.
- An overnight stay for two people at this elegant property is just £69 (up to a £122.90 value), or make it two nights for £109 (up to a £222.90 value).
- Guests will stay in double or twin rooms complete with well appointed en suite, and a late checkout is included.
- A full Scottish breakfast will beckon you from your room each morning, and if you dine on the first evening of your stay, you'll enjoy an included starter.
- Guests staying for two nights who return to dine on the second consecutive evening will also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £15 supplement per night.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013