As children, we would stare out of the window of class and dream of getting away—and as adults, not a lot has changed. And while the Chandlers might have begun life as a schoolhouse, with its fabulous location on the untamed Isle of Bute coastline, this is as far from the daily grind as you could get.
- An overnight stay for two people at this elegant property is just £69 (up to a £122.90 value), or make it two nights for £109 (up to a £222.90 value).
- Guests will stay in double or twin rooms complete with well appointed en suite, and a late checkout is included.
- A full Scottish breakfast will beckon you from your room each morning, and if you dine on the first evening of your stay, you'll enjoy an included starter.
- Guests staying for two nights who return to dine on the second consecutive evening will also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £15 supplement per night.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
One- (£69) or Two-Night (£109) Firth of Clyde Island Getaway for Two with Breakfast and Late Checkout
enjoy £53.90 savings
- from £69