12-Bottle Selection of High Quality Spanish Wine
what you get
Birthdays and anniversaries are all well and good, but with this deal you'll be inviting friends over more often to share in life's little celebrations. For just €54 (a €124.15 value) San Jamón are offering a 12-Bottle 'Top Spanish Wine Appellations' Selection.
- The selection contains five bottles of white wine, five bottles of red wine, and two bottles of rosé to share with your amigos.
- Sip a glass of Rioja Lar De Paula Madurado -- which was awarded an impressive 91 points by 'The Wine Advocate' -- or the crisp and refreshing Poema Verdejo Rueda.
- Wines come from five key winemaking regions: Ribera de Duero (voted Wine Region of the Year 2012 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine), Rias Baixas, Rioja, Toro, Rueda, and Cigales.
- A family company with roots in the farming industry, San Jamón are based in Spain, and export quality produce to the rest of Europe.
- A €14.90 delivery charge applies.
Want more? Check out San Jamón on Facebook.
Enjoy By November 14, 2013