Birthdays and anniversaries are all well and good, but with this deal you'll be inviting friends over more often to share in life's little celebrations. For just €54 (a €124.15 value) San Jamón are offering a 12-Bottle 'Top Spanish Wine Appellations' Selection.
- The selection contains five bottles of white wine, five bottles of red wine, and two bottles of rosé to share with your amigos.
- Sip a glass of Rioja Lar De Paula Madurado -- which was awarded an impressive 91 points by 'The Wine Advocate' -- or the crisp and refreshing Poema Verdejo Rueda.
- Wines come from five key winemaking regions: Ribera de Duero (voted Wine Region of the Year 2012 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine), Rias Baixas, Rioja, Toro, Rueda, and Cigales.
- A family company with roots in the farming industry, San Jamón are based in Spain, and export quality produce to the rest of Europe.
- A €14.90 delivery charge applies.
Want more? Check out San Jamón on Facebook.
Enjoy By November 14, 2013
12-Bottle Selection of High Quality Spanish Wine
- € 54
popular right now
FUJIFILM - Galway or Ennis
100 6x4-Inch (€8) or 5x7-Inch (€14) FujiFilm Prints€ 8
One- (€49) or Two-Night (€89) Galway Stay for Two with Breakfast, U...€ 49
Magic Hands at The Healing Place
Hour-Long Arm, Hand, Back, Neck, and Shoulders Massage OR Legs and ...€ 20
The Dog Company
Dog Grooming Session and Worming Treatment€ 35
Padraicin's Bar and Restaurant
Two Starters, Two Mains, and Two Glasses of Wine€ 37