92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Over 200 years ago, when William Wordsworth 'wandered lonely as a cloud', chances are he was enjoying the same vales and hills that surround this week's Escape to The Wordsworth Hotel—though he may not have had access to the same gourmet cuisine and luxurious spa facilities.
- Close to Lake Grasmere and just a short drive from Windermere, England's largest natural lake, two nights are available in a range of rooms with prices starting from £249 (for up to 51% off)*.
- There's enough fine food included with this Escape to pen a poem about—from the cream tea you'll share to the three-course dinner that awaits in the two AA rosette hotel restaurant on the first evening.
- You'll kick proceedings off with a glass of bubbly and canapés.
- A £15 food voucher per person is also included should you choose to dine again on the second evening, and come morning, you can opt to take your inclusive breakfast in the comfort of your room.
- You may wish to spend time in the hotel's luxurious spa, where you'll each receive a £10 voucher to spend on treatments.
Classic Double Room—£249 (up to a £505.50 value)
Grasmere Village View Room—£289 (up to a £585.50 value)
Mountain and Garden View Room—£329 (up to a £665.50 value)
Junior Suite—£379 (up to a £705.50 value)
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By 31 January, 2014
The Wordsworth Hotel
Two-Night Four-Star Lake District Hotel Stay for Two in a Choice of Rooms, with Breakfast Daily, Cream Tea, and Three-Course Dinner (Prices Start From £249)
enjoy £256.50 savings
- from £249