Dreams of flight, psychologists tell us, symbolise liberation from worldly troubles -- and with today's deal from Falconry Ireland, you can experience the thrill of falconry as an escape from your day-to-day activities.
- For €45 (a €100 value), enjoy a two-hour Falconry Experience for one person, against the backdrop of the stunning Wicklow Mountains.
- Or for €80 (a €165 value), you can get the same deal for two people.
- Marvel at the 2,000-year-old sport, after a half-hour safety briefing, by experiencing two Harris Hawks in a flying session return to your gloved fist on command.
- You'll also get demonstrations from a Lanner Falcon, Turkey Vulture, and a Barn Owl, and the chance to meet the resident Ferruginous Buzzard and Snowy Owl.
- Available Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays -- limited availablity on Sundays.
If you find yourself longing for a closer connection to nature, then dream no more -- but click 'Buy Now' before this voucher takes flight.
Want more? Check out Falconry Ireland on Facebook.
Enjoy By May 31, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Two-Hour Falconry Experience for One (€45) or Two (€80) People
- € 45