Cashmere and Silk Pashmina
what you get
81% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
From 4th century goat herders in the Himalayas to modern day glamazons, pashminas have come a long way. For just €23 (a €117.04 value) wrap yourself around today's deal with Catwalk Glamour.
- Made from 80% cashmere and 20% silk, it just might be the most luxurious way to layer -- whether you're out for an elegant dinner or enjoying a stylish picnic.
- Choose from a wide selection of colours -- from summery shades such as lilac, mint, and duck egg, to classics including charcoal and midnight blue.
- At 175cm long and 75cm wide, it's supersized for that extra touch of luxury.
- It can be hand-washed; or on a machine wool wash at 30 degrees.
- A €5.99 delivery charge applies.
Enjoy By November 14, 2013
What does this mean?
After purchasing, you'll receive a code to fulfill this order on the seller's website where you’ll pay an additional shipping fee not included in your LivingSocial price.