93% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Looking for a truly special dining experience? Prepare yourself for a meal with a difference with this deal from City Cruises:
- For £27 (a £54 value), you and a friend will hop aboard for a Lunch Cruise, with a delicious two-course lunch as you travel along the Thames, taking in the sights of central London.
- Tuck into a sumptuous dish of thyme, rosemary, and lemon chicken followed by a warm chocolate fondant, while taking in the superb views.
- Cruises last 1¾ hours, departing from Tower Pier at 12 p.m. (boarding at 11:45 a.m.) on selected dates from October to January -- see fine print for details.
- Alternatively, really push the boat out with £78 (a £156 value) for an evening Showboat Cruise for two people—including a glass of bubbly when you board, a four-course meal, and a bottle of wine to share.
- A live singer will be performing tunes from the West End stages, and you can dance to your heart's content until you dock at 11 p.m.
- Dinner cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 7:30 p.m. (board at 7:15 p.m.) and return to the same pier.
- The views couldn't be better, passing Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, and Greenwich and the twinkling night-time lights add a warming sense of romance.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 31 January, 2014
back by popular demand:
Two-Course Thames Lunch Cruise for Two (£27) or Evening Showboat Cruise for Two with Four-Course Meal, Bubbly, Wine, and Live Music (£78)
enjoy £27 savings
- from £27