Looking for a truly special dining experience? Prepare yourself for a meal with a difference with this deal from City Cruises:
- For £27 (a £54 value), you and a friend will hop aboard for a Lunch Cruise, with a delicious two-course lunch as you travel along the Thames, taking in the sights of central London.
- Tuck into a sumptuous dish of thyme, rosemary, and lemon chicken followed by a warm chocolate fondant, while taking in the superb views.
- Cruises last 1¾ hours, departing from Tower Pier at 12 p.m. (boarding at 11:45 a.m.) on selected dates from October to January -- see fine print for details.
- Alternatively, really push the boat out with £78 (a £156 value) for an evening Showboat Cruise for two people—including a glass of bubbly when you board, a four-course meal, and a bottle of wine to share.
- A live singer will be performing tunes from the West End stages, and you can dance to your heart's content until you dock at 11 p.m.
- Dinner cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 7:30 p.m. (board at 7:15 p.m.) and return to the same pier.
- The views couldn't be better, passing Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, and Greenwich and the twinkling night-time lights add a warming sense of romance.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By January 31, 2014