The Escape Kit
• A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Harmony Premium Oceanview or Splash Premium Oceanview Room from October 1 through December 20, 2013 ($1,199) or from January 5 through February 5, 2014 ($1,399)
• Or, a Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Harmony Premium Oceanview or Splash Premium Oceanview Room from October 1 through December 20, 2013 ($2,099) or from January 5 through February 5, 2014 ($2,449)
• All Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Daily Entertainment Program, CocoLand Kidz Klub and Waterpark, Airport Transfers, and All Taxes and Gratuities
• One Spa Treatment per Day per Room; May Include Destress Massage, Hand and Foot Massage, Kai Mer Tranquility Massage, Organic Aloe Vera Nourishing Wrap, Tropical Sea Salt Glow, European Beauty Facial, Hand Rescue Manicure, or Spa Pedicure
• Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
More than just a stop-off for cruise ships and a landing pad for lounge chairs, St. Lucia's multifaceted landscape—equal parts emerald mountains, lush rain forests, and volcanic rock beaches—is as close to paradise as it gets. It's home to La Soufriere—the world's only drive-in volcano—as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site that includes the Pitons: two volcanic rock formations that rise more than 2,000 feet from the sea. But what makes this Caribbean island truly special is the people. St. Lucia's French and British heritage has resulted in a close-knit culture of rich cuisine, pulsing calypso beats, and free-flowing libations. Oh, and more than a few toothy grins.
Steel drums, rhythm guitar, and thumping bass—the music of the Caribbean islands is as delightful as the bright sunshine, especially when experienced at the 85-acre Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa. Ocean-view accommodations boast views of the mile-long Atlantic beach from private balconies. Inside, you'll find one king or two queen beds, along with a comfortable sitting area and satellite TV.
• Indulge in one body treatment on each day of your stay at the oceanfront Kai Mer Spa
• Slip down the slides at St. Lucia's largest waterpark
• Engage in a paintball game, or take a kitesurfing lesson.
• Sample the international cuisine at one of the four on-site restaurants
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 5, 2014
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa
Spa Treatments by the Sea in St. Lucia
popular right now
Roche Harbor Resort
Family Fun on the Shores of Roche Harbor$259
Harissa Mediterranean Cuisine
$40 or $20 Toward Mediterranean Cuisine$20
Four-Week CrossFit Program$59
A View of Seattle from the City's Highest Hill$89
Interior & Exterior Detailing at 19 Area Locations$139