94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
On the Ring of Kerry and only 4km from Killarney Town Centre lies the five-star Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa. Located on a particularly scenic spot where McGillycuddy's Reeks, the Purple Mountain Range, and the Upper Lake are visible, the hotel is buried in the stunning beauty of Co. Kerry, and has welcomed Queen Victoria and her ladies-in-waiting; but you don't need royal credentials to enjoy a break in this stunning part of Ireland.
- Relax in regal style in the classically-styled, luxurious hotel for one night for €149 (up to a €297 value), or two nights for €249 (up to a €516 value).
- Two people will lay their crowns in an individually furnished Deluxe King room, and be welcomed by a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates; a late checkout is also included.
- Gourmet scones with freshly brewed tea or coffee is included in the refined and inviting Monk's Lounge, and each morning you'll awake to a hearty full Irish breakfast.
- The hotel's own Yew Tree Restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette for its fine cuisine, so is well worth a return visit.
- As part of your Escape you'll receive €20 per person, per day, to spend on treatments lasting longer than 50 minutes in the Cloisters Spa (if not taking a treatment, a €10 access charge applies).
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa
One- (€149) or Two-Night (€249) Stay for Two People with Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Gourmet Scones with Tea or Coffee, Bottle of Wine and Chocolates, €20 to Spend on Spa Treatments, and Late Checkout
enjoy € 148 savings
- from € 149