• Taste some tempting tapas at The White Hart
• Enjoy two plates of tapas for $36 (value $72)
• Plus sip on your choice of Signature cocktail each
• Try the smoked bacon Manhattan or the vanilla, passionfruit and caramel martini
• Over 1,400 fans on Facebook can't be wrong - join them!
"Ambient intimate dinning meets casual wine lounge where the funky background beats are as sumptuous as the food" - Urbanspoon
The White Hart is the essence of the word cooperation: a combined effort established by some of Sydney's top chefs, mixologists (that's like a bartender, except with skills bordering on level: ridiculous) and designers. And it shows. The place is decked out with flair and panache to push the idea of a boutique bar and tavern. The character of The Hart is reminiscent of the taverns during Richard II's reign for which it is named. Expect top notch and cocktails with an awesome atmosphere and you shan't be disappointed.
Enjoy By January 9, 2014
The White Hart
Two Plates of Tapas and Two Signature Cocktails in Neutral Bay
- from $36