It's hard to keep a stiff upper lip when you've got a cold sore. Don't worry, we've got a bright idea: for just £20 (a £39.98 value), you'll get a 'LipZor' Cold Sore Light Device.
• This easy-to-use device aims to target the affected area using light technology
• Simply press the power button and hold it over the cold sore
• The 'light therapy' will begin with a simple 'beep'
• When it's done, it'll beep for the second time and shut off automatically
• A £2.99 delivery charge applies
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 17, 2013
'LipZor' Cold Sore Light Device
popular right now
Cajun Shrimp Starter, Eight-Oz Rib Eye Steak with Cocktail Each for...£19
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19
The Skiddaw Hotel
One- or Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two, with Tea and Scone...£129