Running man run out of steam? Street dance moves headed indoors? How about giving a more exotic dance fitness class a whirl with Pink Kitten Dance School:
- For £22 (a £45 value), women can sign up for a four-week beginners' pole dancing course.
- Or, for the same price, add a touch of Moulin Rouge with a five-week beginners' burlesque course.
- For £20 (a £40 value), experience a four-week beginners' Aerial Yoga course -- one session per week for four consecutive weeks.
- Or for £20 (a £45 value) choose a four-week men's pole dancing course instead.
- Or, pay £22 (a £45 value) and enjoy four aerial hoop or circus classes for a truly unique workout.
- Slide along to the Bristol location -- and skilled and friendly tutors will oversee your progress.
Now all you need do is slink along to the 'Buy Now' button before this deal gives you the slip.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 22, 2014
Pink Kitten Dance School
Women's Beginners' Pole Dancing or Beginners' Burlesque Course (£22), or Aerial Yoga or Men's Pole Dancing Course (£20); or Aerial Hoop Course (£22)
up to 51%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
One (£19), Two (£35), or Three (£49) Sessions of Ultrasonic Liposuc...£19
Choice of Massage: Swedish, Warm Bamboo, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy an...£18
The Oriental Medicine Practice
One Acupuncture Session with Full Consultation£17
Will Protection Services
Will Writing Service£17