87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The best discussions take place around the dinner table. Make the conversation last for longer over a five-course tasting menu and a Baileys Chocolat Luxe each at BANG Restaurant, where two people can reconnect for just €69 (a €138 value).
- Using only the very best of Irish produce in their regularly changing menu, the highly regarded Merrion Row eatery has been known to feature T.J Crowes' pork belly served with butternut squash, pickled apple purée, and charred onion; 14-hour slow-cooked Hereford beef in Guinness;and an innovative dessert of chocolate bar with mango gel and mango sorbet.
- You'll also get a glass of brand new Baileys Chocolat Luxe each -- real Belgian chocolate delicately fused with alcohol -- on the house.
- A high end Irish dining experience that's bound to impress -- perfect if you have friends or family members visting as up to five vouchers are allowed per table.
- Available for both lunch and dinner on weekdays; and for meals before 6.30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- BANG has a discretionary gratuity of 12% that will be added to all tasting menus.
- Tables are available from January 8, 2014.
Table in some time for today's deal: the first thing you'll want to talk about will be what's on your plate.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Seasonal Five-Course Tasting Menu for Two with Baileys Chocolat Luxe
enjoy € 69 savings
- from € 69